All of her hard work is paying off. Yesterday Froggy decided it was time to try on his own, and we caught it on video!
Congratulations to our little Frog for walking at 10 months!
Now that our little man is walking, we can talk about who made the winning prediction. Most of y'all predicted 11 months and were very close (he is now 10 months and 1 week). One person guessed between 10 months and 10 months 2 weeks. So who made the winning bet? Drum roll please......
The winner is Ben!!
Okay, Okay, I know, he is an inside guy. But still, lots of respect to Daddy for a bold prediction!
Congratulations again to Grayson! Mommy, Daddy, and Big Sister are proud of you. Now if you will excuse me, I have to do some more baby proofing. Something tells me things are about to get a lot more destructive around our house.
Yay! Grayson walked!!! So cool when they reach their developmental milestones early. But why does Grayson's dad sound like Kermit the frog? I guess that's why he's little froggy:)
ReplyDelete